About Me

My photo
I have studied art throughout my life starting at a young age being taught by my father, a book illustrator. I then went on to study at Moore College of Art and Design in Philadelphia, The Art Institute Online of Pittsburgh, and the Academy of Art University of San Francisco. My love of nature later inspired me to complete a Liberal Studies degree with a concentration in Environmental Science. I have created art that I printed on cards and commissioned to local gift shops. In 2010 I opened a small pet care business, which I still run, and started creating pet and animal-inspired art. While out with the animals, I take lots of photos that I later use as references for my art.

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Faith, Gratitude, and Love

"Faith Gratitude, and Love" Pastel Painting
Happy New Year!

This was originally meant to be posted for Thanksgiving, and was on my social media sights in November, but it is certainly still relevant for the new year. As I try to keep up with my own art demands, my pet care business and the other hats I wear, can slow my progress. This painting is a good reminder that all things will get done if we have faith, are grateful for what we already have, and keep love in our hearts.

Many blessings to everyone for the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment